The Game Ready cryotherapy system with intermittent compression concerns an innovation in the application of the R.I.C.E. protocol (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation).
The combined application of cold and compression increases the effectiveness in reducing pain, inflammation and swelling in postoperative and non-postoperative conditions. In foreign hospitals it is used immediately after surgery.
With Game Ready can be achieved
- Elimination of pain
- Reduction of swelling and inflammation
- Reduction of drug consumption
- Accelerate the recovery of athletes after intense activity
- Prevention and reduction of the possibility of injuries
- Stimulation of natural healing mechanisms
- Improving physiotherapy with measurable goals
GAME READY has been shown to work deeper and faster than any other means of cryotherapy, causing vasoconstriction, reduced blood flow, inflammation and swelling.
Proven results that improve treatment and not just the symptoms.
Whether patients are suffering from musculoskeletal injuries or recovering from orthopedic surgery, we want to offer them more than just treating the symptoms. We want to offer them a faster return to everyday life and better recovery.